Home Website Youtube GitHub

Can I Reset Guides placement?

Is it possible to reset the Rotation/Translation of some parts of the Guides? or the whole Guide parts ? for the Shifter components or the Biped Guide included with mGear?

I ask because I imported the Biped Guide & made some customizations for its pieces (moved the Leg, rotated the knees …etc) & later after I build the rig, I found that I probably over-twisted the knee guide, the Pole Vector of each knee is shifted to the other side, see the image below:

I don’t know how to reset the knee guide to rebuild a correct pole vector again ?

This below is another trial with another Build (yes I imported the Biped included with mGear & tweaked its guides, I need something to help me judge how much twist I made to the guides so I don’t ruin up everything before I build)

Check this video:

And I would like to recommend to check (at less in fast forward x2 or x3) all the youtube channel videos. There is plenty of info and tricks :wink:

1 Like

Thx Miquel , from minute 4:00 to minute 8:00 is a help for what I needed for now :blush:
i watched many videos from mGear’s youtube channel but this one I didn’t watch it yet before now.

Thx @Miquel , the whole video is very useful for other things I wanted to ask about. & from minute 4:00 to minute 8:00 is what I needed for now :blush:
i watched many videos from mGear’s youtube channel but this one I didn’t watch it yet before now.

1 Like