Home Website Youtube GitHub

mGear 4.0, Synoptic Tab Loading Error (Maya 2022)

I’ve just intalled mGear for Maya 2022 (Beta 4.0) and i get the following error whilst trying to load the synoptic tab:

Traceback (most recent call last):

# File “C:\Users\asinf\Downloads\mGear 2022\release\scripts\mgear\synoptic_init_.py”, line 235, in updateTabs

module = importTab(tab_name)

# File “C:\Users\asinf\Downloads\mGear 2022\release\scripts\mgear\synoptic_init_.py”, line 45, in importTab

dirs, defFmt, customFmt, tabName)

# File “C:\Users\asinf\Downloads\mGear 2022\release\scripts\mgear\core\utils.py”, line 156, in importFromStandardOrCustomDirectories

module = __import__(module_name, globals(), locals(), ["*"], level)

# File “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2022\Python37\lib\site-packages\shiboken2\files.dir\shibokensupport_feature_.py”, line 142, in _import

return original_import(name, *args, **kwargs)

File “C:\Users\asinf\Downloads\mGear 2022\release\scripts\mgear\synoptic\tabs_init_.py”, line 225

print “resetAll”

^

SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to ‘print’. Did you mean print(“resetAll”)?

Error: Synoptic tab: %s Loading fail biped

Missing parentheses in call to ‘print’. Did you mean print(“resetAll”)? (init.py, line 225) #

The file that i’m loading is a rig i made in a different mGear version for maya 2020.

Please help, as i would like to migrate to Maya 2022.

Thanks for the feedback. It is fixed and ready for the release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi again, i’m still having issues with the latest v4.0.1 (or is this fix scheduled for a different release?):

should be fixed there. I will check the issue. For the moment is logged here: