Home Website Youtube GitHub

Range ik fk match per script

Hi

can someone please point me on how i can range ik / fk match per script (within the picker)

I tried to copy and paste the functions that Milio is using on his rigs BUT it does not work on my rig! (it seems to me thats because in my guide i had set the channels to have unique names!)

Thank you

hey! You must check your component names and change the code using the right names.
For the match arm looks like this:

I always use the rotation IK separate. As you can always have it in one single IK if needed.
Just check your names, blend attr name, UI host control, list of all the FK controls for the arm, the IK control name, pole vector name and finally the rotation IK.

That should work, you can click on the RUN to test it. So far never had a problem with it.

The legs work just the same and the quadruped leg is about adding the extra FK control… if remember correctly!.

It does work with all components when they have a space switch included also, copy and paste the UI host control name on top, the attr-name and the control that you want to apply the match/space change to.

For the arm switch space looks like this:

Hope it helps!

Cheers

2 Likes