Home Website Youtube GitHub

WeighNode problem

Hi,

When I try to open RBF manager in maya 2024 I get this error:

Unloaded plugin: weightDriver.mll from path: C:/mgear/release/platforms/2024/windows/x64/plug-ins\weightDriver.mll
Error: TypeError: file C:\mgear\release\scripts\mgear\rigbits\weightNode_io.py line 134: ‘>=’ not supported between instances of ‘NoneType’ and ‘str’

This is the line 134 of that file:

if wd_version > “3.6.2”:

Any solution to this? I have 4.1.0 version of mgear. The latest in the repository. I also have the latest pymel version installed.

Thanks.

I’ve deleted the quotes in 3.6.2 and it works. Maybe it’s a typo. Maybe @Miquel can confirm this.

We have a fix ready for this issue ;). I will relase 4.1.1 hotfix in the next few days

3 Likes

Now when I try to open RBF manager I get this error:

Error: SyntaxError: file C:\mgear\release\scripts\mgear\rigbits\rbf_io.py line 23: invalid syntax 

I deleted that import command of weightNode because I have the SHAPES one installed. Then I get this error:

Error: NameError: file C:\mgear\release\scripts\mgear\rigbits\rbf_io.py line 31: name 'weightNode_io' is not defined

Is this another issue?

I’m using Maya 2024.1 with pymel 1.4.0 installed and SHAPES plugin with it’s weight node.

@Miquel

Gracias por tu atención Miquel, el plugin que estáis desarrollando es magnifico. :wink: