Hello, I am using Mgear 5.3.5 and trying to use the Spring Manager. Most of it is working but when it comes to saving a preset, I set a library and then select the controls with Springs on them. I then select Store Preset and get this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
Inc\Documents\maya\modules\scripts\mgear\animbits\spring_manager\ui.py", line 330, in store_preset
setup.store_preset_from_selection(self.presets_library_directory + file_name)
Inc\Documents\maya\modules\scripts\mgear\animbits\spring_manager\setup.py", line 550, in store_preset_from_selection
store_preset(nodes, filePath)
Inc\Documents\maya\modules\scripts\mgear\animbits\spring_manager\setup.py", line 531, in store_preset
node_config = get_config(node)
File “C:\Users\lisieca\OneDrive - Hasbro Inc\Documents\maya\modules\scripts\mgear\animbits\spring_manager\setup.py”, line 518, in get_config
attr_val = get_settings_attr_val(node)
Inc\Documents\maya\modules\scripts\mgear\animbits\spring_manager\setup.py", line 196, in get_settings_attr_val
attr_vals[attr] = node.attr(attr).get()
File Inc\Documents\maya\modules\scripts\mgear\pymaya\attr.py", line 256, in get
return cmd.getAttr(self, *args, **kwargs)
File Inc\Documents\maya\modules\scripts\mgear\pymaya\cmd.py", line 330, in getAttr
raise exception.MayaAttributeError(*e.args)
mgear.pymaya.exception.MayaAttributeError: Message attributes have no data values.
Its saying no data values, but I have set up the springs and see them working in the file. I’ve tried keying the Spring channels in the channel box and I still get “no data values”. Is there something I am missing?